بک لینک

Poll: Would you want to see the Dallas Cowboys mic up all of the time
The Dallas Cowboys are scheduled to begin their 2020 season on the road against the Los Angeles Rams on September 13th Chris Westry Jersey. Considering that we are now officially in June there are about three months between now and then. Get hyped.Of course the state of sports across our world is one of uncertainty as we continue to navigate the coronavirus pandemic. Certain sports across the world have begun their return and have done so void of fans so as to practice proper social distancing. Again, we have no idea if the NFL will play games at full capacity or some sort of percentage, but the possibility certainly exists for stadiums to be less occupied than they typically are for professional football games L.P. LaDouceur Jersey.Would you want to see the Cowboys mic upMost people end up watching football on television anyway but with less people in the crowd that means that more people would in fact be on their proverbial couch. This also of course means, duh, that less people would be in stadiums which would mean that the ambient noise of the crowd would be lower than we are all accustomed to.There have been various suggestions as to what broadcast groups should do in lieu of actual crowd noise. One suggestion is that artificial crowd cheers and boos be pumped in, some people believe that music should be played in the background, whatever the case it will be much more quiet which could lead to us hearing more from the actual players on the field.This is where a certain camp has fallen. There are some that want to see the NFL lean into a potential scenario with less fans by putting microphones on players and allowing us to get a far more intimate idea of what is being said on the field. Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson seems to like this idea Austin Larkin Jersey.eah, it gonna get crazy. I think they should, though. They should give the fans the inside to really see what goes on between the white lines, Jackson said, via BleacherReport. t gets crazy, bro. I know in the trenches it gets crazy, and I know out there on the outside it gets crazy too with the conversations we going back and forth on.
پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان