بک لینک

RuneScape - This guide will explain how to defeat price manipulation
I'm currently making Cannonballs to RuneScape gold maximize the effectiveness of my work. Do you have a better ideas with those numbers? Can I make more GP off coal once I reach 60 mining or is cannonballs still the option? What are my odds to be to ever PVP with 40 defence? Full Rune im thinking? What do I need to do? Do I need to defend myself or not aim for anything and continue to keep playing the game as it is? Thank you to everyone who has responded. I'm just trying to have fun with the game insted of stressing about lvls to earn money or for pking.

In three parts, I'll outline the facts and the problem. It will take a large collective effort to stop price manipulation, but it will bring an end to the tyranny perpetuated by the clans of merchants. I hope that you be able to learn from this experience and all other players who may require it.

This This guide will explain how to defeat price manipulation in a systematic manner, and then assist in reviving the old economic system where almost all skills could be utilized to make money.

Problem is simple: Large amounts of users are taking advantage of Jagex’s flawed price system to gain huge amounts of cash. The majority of the community doesn't approve of these lame methods. It is wrong and it should not be done. The game isn't about money. It's more about adventure and having fun. The ability to perform simple abilities does not require huge investment.

This is not the first time history has seen such things. My class in history recently went through the period when trusts, monopolies, and the country were under control. They created an environment that allowed massive amounts of money to be accumulated through the use of the United States' ineffective system of buy old school runescape gold regulating this.
پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان